Bank of Israel Governor David Klein said on Saturday 18 Oxctober that he would continue to reduce Israel's key lending rate for as long as prices and financial markets remain stable.
Klein, who has already lowered the rate by three points this year to 6.1 percent in late September, spoke in an interview with Isra
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes