``We have forecasts which are pointing to a sustained expansion of world trade in 2005 and we have also the feeling that a large part of the adverse effects stemming from higher oil prices has perhaps already been absorbed,'' said European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet, who headed a meetin
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank