Speaking to state media on Sunday he said that extensions may be made in "genuine cases that merit exceptional consideration", but there will not be a blanket extension to the deadline.
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows