Delivering a speech at the central bank's recent annual working meeting in Beijing, Dai Xianglong said that this year China will continue to pursue prudent monetary policies and step up financial support for economic development.
"Increasing supervision of the banking industry will be the main objective this ye
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says