Retirement allowances to be paid to the BOJ governor at the expiry of his term will drop to 36.12 million yen from 51.08 million yen, effective fiscal 2002 beginning Monday, the BOJ said.
Allowances for the deputy governor will come to 28.56 million yen from 40.39 million yen.
The central bank also ann
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs