Fukuma, 68, proposed lowering the bank's target for reserves made available to lenders to between 27 trillion yen ($248 billion) and 32 trillion yen at the meetings on April 28 and May 19-20, according to the minutes. Mizuno, 45, a former strategist at Credit Suisse First Boston in Tokyo, supported Fuk
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market