"The BOJ has set three conditions for lifting the quantitative monetary easing policy, and the third condition requires the central bank to judge the timing of a policy shift by scrutinizing the overall economic situation, not only numerical data," Yosano said at a news conference.
"I believe t
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes