The Slovakian central bank governor said that to a considerable extent the selection process is influenced by external factors and is not in the hands of those nations applying to join the euro.
"This is further proof that the Maastricht criteria have not been
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury