He will step down from his position as head of the Bank's Markets Group effective January 1, 2007.
"Mr. Kos will continue to run the Group through the end of the year, and then will serve as special adviser to the president and assist in the transition to his successor until he leaves the Bank sometime in the spring," the New York Fe
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Strike halts Australian banknote production