Central Banking (CB): You've now been governor of the Bank of Botswana for almost a third of the institution's life span. What do you consider your greatest achievements since taking over in 1999?
Linah Mohohlo (LM): As is the case with any institution, although the mandate of the central bank did not change, the challenges in the way of delivery of various mandates changes with the changing domestic and international events. Accordingly, several initiatives were undertaken to strengthen the ce
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations