It has been seven years since the financial crisis in 2008 but the world economy is still in a post-crisis era. Developed economies are facing various difficulties such as depressed investment activities, high debt ratios and weak economic growth, while emerging economies are under great pressure to restructure and deal with falling commodity prices, capital outflows, weak domestic demand and economic slowdowns.
As the largest developing country, China is not exceptional in facing a daunting eco
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?