It has been seven years since the financial crisis in 2008 but the world economy is still in a post-crisis era. Developed economies are facing various difficulties such as depressed investment activities, high debt ratios and weak economic growth, while emerging economies are under great pressure to restructure and deal with falling commodity prices, capital outflows, weak domestic demand and economic slowdowns.
As the largest developing country, China is not exceptional in facing a daunting eco
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS