John Nugée and Paola Subacci (eds), The Gulf Region: a New Hub of Global Financial Power, Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House), 150 pages, November 2008
This book discussing the past, present and possible future of financial markets amongst the members of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), arose out of a Chatham House workshop in Doha in June 2007, and is intended to "place the financial services industry in perspective and discuss past, present and possible future of financ
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows