Click here to view the full version of this article with tables.
Despite some significant reforms made in terms of reinforcing regulatory and supervisory frameworks during the past three years, much remains to be done to enhance the practical application and deployment of the new stabilisation regimes. This is because both regulators and banks continue to lack the tools and data required to understand the system in its entirety, to price complex and mutually reinforcing risks, predict pathways f
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system