Cracks appearing in the eurozone...
Economic divergence amoung Eurozone countries is causing serious concern to the ECB, which has indicataded that the six-year-old monetary union is not working as effectively as it had hoped. In a speech in June at an ECB conference in Frankfurt, Lucas Papademos, the ECD's vice-president, said that the "significant and persistent divergences in measure of competitiveness between member countries ... [raised ] concerns about their impact on growth." Adjustment m
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré