In 2004, reflecting on his role at the Fed, Ben Bernanke said "my thought was that a big part of my contribution would be as an educator, an ideas guy. No one within the Fed has either tried to coordinate me or told me to shut up." He has already earned a reputation for the clarity of his views on such issues as inflation targetting, transparency of decision-making processes, how to get out of deflation and America's payments deficits.
Inflation targets appeal
Bernanke is known as one of the lea
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde