In general, central banks talk a lot more than that they used to. And Colombia's central bank is no exception. We publish pages of reports and speeches each year. We give press interviews. We now release the minutes from the meetings of our Monetary Policy Committee. This increased transparency has been invigorating for the central bank and has underlined the importance of ensuring that our message reaches the diverse audiences in our country.
The most familiar audience for us, and indeed for an
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power