Thomson Reuters has partnered Vietnam's central bank, the State Bank of Vietnam, to launch a real-time trade monitoring and post-trade system for collecting information in the interbank foreign exchange market. The new system will leverage the Thomson Reuters Dealing system and its extensive footprint in Vietnam.
"The implementation of this system marks a positive shift towards automation in managing post-trade foreign exchange information. The ability to access accurate, real-time information w
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré