Central Banking produces a number of seminar/training courses, conferences, roundtables and study groups.
Since 1999 Central Banking Publications has organised annual residential training courses/seminars in Cambridge and Windsor, which more than 5,500 central bankers and supervisors from over 150 countries have attended.
April 25th - May 5th 2017
Week one, April 25th - 28th
- Good Practice Banknote and Currency Management
- NEW! FinTech: Opportunities and Challenges in Payment Systems
- Strategic Planning: Delivering Change and Meeting Objectives
- Corporate Services: Operational Efficiency in Central Banking
Week two, May 2nd - 5th
- Communications, Media Relations and Engagement
- Good Governance and Safeguarding Independence
- Macro-prudential Policy: Implementing the Financial Stability Mandate
- Value-Add Internal Auditing for Central Banks
Conferences and Symposiums
These two-day events are the premier forum for decision makers from official sector wealth, reserves and savings funds to examine the implications of current market stresses on investment strategy, risk management and market engagement.
Upcoming conferencesNational Asset-Liability Management Europe 2017
- March 23rd and 24th
- May 11th & 12th
- March 23rd
Central Banking On Air webinars
Central Banking ON AIR hosts live online debates as well as on-demand policy forums for the official sector on the latest debated issues of the industry.
Latest OnDemand webinars: