Central Bank Directory 2020
Edited by: Karolina Silyte
ISBN: Book - 978-1-78272-984-6
Size: 230mm x 280mm
An essential resource for financial institutions and trusted by Central Banks. The 30th edition of the Central Banking Directory gives a complete and clear insight into central banks in a simple and easy to use format.
This directory is the only single source of detailed contact information for more than 4,500 senior central bankers and their institutions, including staff numbers and reserve figures.
The Directory features:
- More contact details than ever before: email addresses, website, telephone, fax, address, etc.
- Comprehensive information on heads of key departments
- A concise history of the central bank
- Key details on each central bank’s monetary policy, supervision policy and exchange rate regime
- Governors’ terms of office
- Representative offices, including details of their chief representatives
- Staff numbers, including staff gender ratio
- Past governors