Analysing the data coming from central bank’s website can help improve the bank’s communication capabilities, the Sveriges Riksbank’s head of communications tells Central Banking.
Ann-Leena Mikiver spoke on camera while she was in London picking up Central Banking’s Website of the Year Award for the Sveriges Riksbank.
For example, Mikiver says, analysing how people interacted with the Swedish central bank’s old website told the Riksbank it was very important to make the new one mobile-friendly
- Motivations and prospects for central bank digital currency
- The Belt and Road Initiative 2019 Survey – A new driver for globalisation?
- Central bankers call for ‘practical action’ to tackle climate risks
- Fintech and the future – Improving financial literacy
- ‘They could do nothing’: insights into political interference at the Fed