The Bank of England is preparing to launch a new website, with the beta version made available to the public on November 29.
“The current website has reached the end of its life,” a spokesperson from the UK’s central bank tells Central Banking. “The new website has been designed to deliver an engaging and modern digital presence around user needs underpinned by a new, lean content architecture.”
For the past 12 months, the BoE has been making tweaks to its new website but has launched a beta v
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?