The European Central Bank today (October 6) published information on the corporate bonds it has bought as part of its quantitative easing programme for the first time.
Bond purchases are broken down by the industrial sector and the country of origin of the companies that issued the instruments. The data was published as a text file on the ECB’s Twitter feed and elsewhere in Excel format.
The data shows that 6% of the bonds bought under the corporate sector purchase programme were issued by com
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase