The Bank of Japan will conduct a new bond market survey next month, designed to help it understand the impact of its quantitative and qualitative monetary easing (QQE) programme on the market, the results of which will be released on March 9.
The research, which it first revealed in November, will help the central bank "to continuously understand market participants' views on the functions of the bond market as well as their outlook on interest rates".
With respondents from eligible institutions
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency