Increased activity in Australia's housing market will make macro-prudential interventions by the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) "inevitable" in the long run, according to a leading analyst at Australia's largest commercial bank.
The RBA kept its cash rate unchanged at 3% at its meeting on April 2, and the minutes of the meeting – released yesterday – say growth is "forecast to be a little below trend in 2013, and inflation close to target", though there may be "scope for further easing should t
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart