The number of Bahraini women employed in the country’s financial sector increased by 2.2% in 2018, according to new statistics released by the central bank.
Examining the labour force of the financial sector, the Central Bank of Bahrain announced the number of local women employed rose to 3,621. They now represent 25% of the sector’s total workforce.
“Additionally, the proportion of Bahraini women with managerial positions is 33.2% of total Bahraini managerial positions under the financial
- Motivations and prospects for central bank digital currency
- The Belt and Road Initiative 2019 Survey – A new driver for globalisation?
- Central bankers call for ‘practical action’ to tackle climate risks
- Fintech and the future – Improving financial literacy
- ‘They could do nothing’: insights into political interference at the Fed