Germany: Emanuel Mönch, a research officer at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, will take over as head of the research centre at the Deutsche Bundesbank at the start of 2015.
Mönch has worked at the New York Fed since 2007, where his research has focused on macroeconomics and financial economics with a focus on applied time series econometrics. He is also a visiting professor at Columbia University.
The research centre, founded in 2000, carries out a wide range of projects, the result of whi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations