Czech Republic: The Czech National Bank's executive director of communications, Marek Petruš, will take over from Vladimír Kolman as executive director of the central bank's general secretariat next month.
Petruš joined the Czech National Bank in 2009 from Egon Zehnder, a management consultancy, and before that worked as a Reuters correspondent.
He has overseen a number of new communications initiatives at the central bank, including the adoption of social media, and blog posts by senior officia
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls