Czech Republic: The Czech National Bank's executive director of communications, Marek Petruš, will take over from Vladimír Kolman as executive director of the central bank's general secretariat next month.
Petruš joined the Czech National Bank in 2009 from Egon Zehnder, a management consultancy, and before that worked as a Reuters correspondent.
He has overseen a number of new communications initiatives at the central bank, including the adoption of social media, and blog posts by senior
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously