New York: The New York Fed announced on Thursday that Krishna Guha, executive vice-president and head of the Communications Group, will resign from the bank in September.
Guha, who joined the New York Fed as head of the Communications Group in April 2010, leaves his current position with immediate effect, but will stay on as senior adviser to president William Dudley on monetary policy communication until he leaves the bank in September.
In a statement, Dudley said: "Krishna has performed in an
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations