Singapore: Ravi Menon, managing director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, has been re-appointed to his post for a further two-year term, starting on June 1.
Singapore's deputy prime minister and minister for finance, Tharman Shanmugaratnam, was also re-appointed as chairman of the board of directors, from May 21, 2013 to May 31, 2015.
Minister for education Heng Swee Keat and senior minister of state Lawrence Wong Shyun Tsai will also be re-appointed as members of the MAS board of directo
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot