The governor of the Greek central bank has brought a series of legal actions against prosecutors and anonymous witnesses who have accused him of accepting bribes when he was minister of finance.
Bank of Greece governor Yannis Stournaras filed one lawsuit with the country’s supreme court of appeal, the central bank says in a statement released in Greek on April 4. The suit states that a specialist anti-corruption prosecutor should not have allowed two witnesses the cover of anonymity when they
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde