Ukraine’s former central bank governor Valeria Gontareva has been accused of knowing about a money-laundering scheme operated by the country’s deposed ex-president, according to leaked court documents.
Qatar-based Al Jazeera has published what it says is a judgement written in March 2017 by a “secret military court” based in the government-controlled eastern Ukrainian city of Kramatorsk. Eastern Ukraine has been the scene of heavy fighting between government forces and Russia-backed separatists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations