How resilient is Thailand to the shocks taking place in the global financial system?
Global financial markets have become particularly volatile since last December, when the Fed started to hike interest rates. In January, there were concerns about China and now there is Brexit. Fortunately, the Thai economy and our financial system have proven resilient. External financing and foreigners' participation in our bond market are low compared with other emerging markets. Total short-term external de
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system