United States: The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia has announced the election of two new members to its board of directors, Jon Evans and Carol Johnson.
Evans, president and chief executive of Atlantic Community Bankers Bank of Camp Hill, will serve a three-year term beginning this month. Johnson, president and chief operating officer of AlliedBarton Security Services of Conshohocken, "will fill an unexpired term that ends in 2015 before she begins a three-year term in January 2016", the Ph
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor