The Financial Stability Board has called for fresh efforts to implement post-crisis reforms, as several G20 jurisdictions miss deadlines.
The FSB’s latest annual implementation report, published today (November 28), shows several gaps in key parts of the Basel III framework and other reforms.
The leverage ratio and net stable funding ratio (NSFR) have proven particularly problematic. Australia and Japan have not yet even published proposals for the leverage ratio, despite the deadline having
- St Louis Fed creates educational ‘multiplier effect’
- Podcast: North Macedonia on the brink of change
- ECB starts publishing senior officials’ declarations of interest
- The Belt and Road Initiative 2019 Survey – A new driver for globalisation?
- ECB and Banque de France to contribute to Notre-Dame repair fund