The Dubai Financial Services Authority has announced the first set of firms to be granted innovation testing licenses (ITLs) under a new “cohort” framework, following “continued interest” from players in the market.
According to a statement from the DFSA on May 16, six new companies will form “Cohort 1” of the programme, which was first launched 12 months ago.
The firms will be granted a “restricted financial services licence” to develop and test products without being subject to all the regul
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms