The Dubai Financial Services Authority has announced the first set of firms to be granted innovation testing licenses (ITLs) under a new “cohort” framework, following “continued interest” from players in the market.
According to a statement from the DFSA on May 16, six new companies will form “Cohort 1” of the programme, which was first launched 12 months ago.
The firms will be granted a “restricted financial services licence” to develop and test products without being subject to all the
- Reserve manager of the year: Bank of Mexico
- Initiative of the year: RBNZ’s Financial Strength Dashboard
- BoJ must normalise policy to cope with ageing population – former official
- Malta’s crypto asset plan means greater money laundering risks, IMF warns
- Innovation in reserve management: BNP Paribas Asset Management