The Central Bank of Lesotho has deployed a new core banking system successfully with “zero” errors, it was announced on April 19.
Intellect Design Arena was chosen to implement the institution’s ‘Quantum Central Bank Solution’ (QCBS) as the old solution became “dated” and “limited” in its ability to upgrade.
“This project is an important milestone in Central Bank of Lesotho’s digital transformation journey,” says Mothetsi Sekoati, head of business solutions at the central bank.
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- EME central banks can counter the next downturn
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases