The European Central Bank (ECB) has launched an online competition aimed at familiarising citizens with the security features of a new €10 banknote that will be unveiled in January and come into circulation later in 2014.
The campaign is the latest of several recent efforts by central banks to reach and educate constituents through interactive means. The Bank of England launched a mobile app in July that allows people to visit its historical headquarters without having to set foot on
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit