The National Bank of Denmark has become a member of the Network for Greening the Financial System, it announced on April 9.
The organisation was created in 2017 to help central banks deal with climate change and other environmental problems. It now includes 34 members and six observers from Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America and Oceania.
The NGFS aims to develop environmental risk management and mobilise mainstream finance to support a transition towards a sustainable economy. The NGFS
- Motivations and prospects for central bank digital currency
- The Belt and Road Initiative 2019 Survey – A new driver for globalisation?
- Central bankers call for ‘practical action’ to tackle climate risks
- Fintech and the future – Improving financial literacy
- ‘They could do nothing’: insights into political interference at the Fed