The UK Financial Conduct Authority is preparing to take action against firms publishing trade data that does not adhere strictly to new European Union financial market rules, Central Banking’s sister publication Risk.net has learnt from three sources with knowledge of a private conference where the regulator flagged its intention.
“There has been concern expressed by the FCA – recently [in] public – that the data is not being made available in the way they envisaged. At a meeting they said they
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde