The Bank of England’s Prudential Regulation Authority has today (December 5) issued a consultation paper on stress-test models, proposing changes that would come into effect in June 2018.
As part of its investigation into the way banks manage and implement stress-test models, the PRA has set out four principles that it expects all banks participating in the BoE’s annual stress test to abide by.
“Firms not participating in the [central] bank’s annual concurrent stress test should take into acco
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says