The first peer review of Europe, Japan and the US's compliance with principles governing financial market infrastructures have found rules for central counterparties (CCPs) conform more closely than those for trade repositories (TRs).
The Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures (PFMIs) were formulated jointly by the Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI) and International Organization of Securities Commissions (Iosco).
"Overall, the reports demonstrate that the three jur
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?