The crucial distinction between risk and uncertainty has received far too little attention from practitioners and could turn conventional wisdom about financial decision-making "upside down", with big implications for bank regulation, according to a financial stability paper released today by the Bank of England.
The paper, Taking uncertainty seriously: simplicity versus complexity in financial regulation, looks set to be the last one published under Andrew Haldane as head of the financial stabi
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart