The governor of the National Bank of Cambodia, Chea Chanto, on August 27 emphasised the differing development rates of financial sectors across the South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) member states.
Speaking at the 3rd SEACEN high-level seminar for deputy governors in Siem Reap, the governor said banking and financial systems were "far from" being homogeneous. "Divergences may be considerable, in terms of structure, legal framework, activities and risks. Some member states have financial cen
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger