The Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo (CBK) today (July 27) carried out surprise visits to two locations on suspicion of the conduct of unlicensed financial activity.
The operation was approved by the executive board of the central bank shortly before the investigations were launched. Police attended the sites in two municipalities with central bank staff to investigate accusations of activity being carried out without the necessary central bank licence.
In Gračanica, examiners confirmed a
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling