On January 30, the Financial Stability Board (FSB) Regional Consultative Group for the Commonwealth of Independent States held its first meeting in Moscow.
Hosted by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the group is co-chaired by deputy minister Sergey Storchak, from the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation and deputy minister Serhiy Rybak, of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Member financial authorities include those from Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic,
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor