Markus K Brunnermeier, Harold James and Jean-Pierre Landau, The euro and the battle of ideas, Princeton University Press, 2016, 448 pages
Why is the euro in disarray? This book suggests different beliefs of eurozone member states are to blame, and offers suggestions on how these differences can be overcome. It could be thought of as a marriage guidance manual for those who want to live together despite different, sometimes incompatible, ideas. It can also be a guide to what went wrong between t
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?