The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland’s new research centre aims to become a leading resource for the study of all things inflation, Robert Rich a senior economic and policy adviser in the research department at the Fed bank told Central Banking.
The Cleveland Fed launched its Center for Inflation Research on December 5. The centre is aimed at those whose interests range from being informed about inflation developments to learning about recent theoretical and empirical work analysing the
- Demonetisation backer becomes new RBI governor
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Indian governor resigns after conflict with government
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner