The Central Bank of Kenya is challenging a decision to nullify its banknote tendering process following a recent ruling by the country’s Public Procurement and Administrative Review Board.
“The Central Bank of Kenya intends to proceed to the High Court of Kenya to appeal against this determination, as provided for in the law,” the central bank says in a statement, released on January 8.
In November 2017, De La Rue International beat Giesecke & Devrient, Crane Currency and Oberthur Fiduciaire t
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says