The Central Bank of Kenya is challenging a decision to nullify its banknote tendering process following a recent ruling by the country’s Public Procurement and Administrative Review Board.
“The Central Bank of Kenya intends to proceed to the High Court of Kenya to appeal against this determination, as provided for in the law,” the central bank says in a statement, released on January 8.
In November 2017, De La Rue International beat Giesecke & Devrient, Crane Currency and Oberthur Fiduciaire t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations