The Central Bank of Kenya is challenging a decision to nullify its banknote tendering process following a recent ruling by the country’s Public Procurement and Administrative Review Board.
“The Central Bank of Kenya intends to proceed to the High Court of Kenya to appeal against this determination, as provided for in the law,” the central bank says in a statement, released on January 8.
In November 2017, De La Rue International beat Giesecke & Devrient, Crane Currency and Oberthur Fiduciaire t
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says