The European Central Bank (ECB) has appointed Michael Diemer to the newly-created post of chief services officer (CSO), it announced on October 13.
Diemer will "manage all administrative services, IT services [and] human resources" at the ECB, as well as taking charge of "a newly created finance business area", the bank said in a statement. The finance business area will take over the running of the ECB's budget.
Diemer will be fulfilling functions that in many organisations fall within the remi
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms