The Federal Reserve "inadvertently" published confidential forecasts from staff at the board of governors last month, it said on July 24 – material that is circulated among Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) members ahead of each meeting but is not meant for public eyes.
The forecasts were posted on the Fed's website on June 29 as part of a package of information on the FRB/US model, a general equilibrium model used by the Federal Reserve board since 1996.
The Fed publishes a set of equations,
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase